We help your organisation to comply with appropriate SOC safeguards and procedures.
SOC stands for “system and organization controls”. It’s an assurance reporting framework designed to measure how well the information is regulated in an organization.
SOC2 is developed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). It is assessed based on five “trust service principles”—security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy on managing client data. The SOC reports help organisations in providing reasonable assurance to clients that their service providers have demonstrated capability in the above trust service principles.
There are two types of SOC reports:
SOC2 Type I report is a view of service organisation’s internal controls at a point in time considering only the design effectiveness of the processes and systems.
SOC2 Type II report is a detailed review of service organisation’s internal controls over a period of time covering both design and operating effectiveness of processes and systems to meet five trust principles.
Benefits of SOC2 compliance:
- Gives competitive advantage by demonstrating your capability in security and improves stakeholder confidence
- Finds security loopholes in the processes and systems currently in the organisation
- Ensures your client’s data is well protected and managed that builds trust
- Ensures high quality services are delivered to the clients in systematic and secure manner
- Initial gap assessment to know your existing state against SOC framework.
- Build roadmap to attain SOC2 certification
- Support through implementation, operation and testing of all five trust service principles
- Support through external SOC assessments and obtain SOC2 certification