Client: Major Construction Business
Location: Asia Pacific
Situation: The organisation faced a cyber-attack and hence wanted to establish a cyber security function.
Ask: The client asked ARInnovate to establish a cyber security strategy.
Our Solution: We established a cyber security strategy using the following steps:
- Used NIST CSF as the standard to establish the strategy
- Ascertained the client’s threat landscape
- Identified risks existing in the client’s environment based on the threat environment
- Identified existing controls and their maturity levels
- Identified desired controls and their maturity levels required to remediate the risk.
- Established a roadmap prioritised based on cost of the control, value generated by the control and the effort/time required to implement the control.