We ensure payment card information is stored, processed and transmitted in secure environment.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to help businesses protect customers’ cardholder data against fraud and data theft by implementing effective payment security controls. It is formed by the PCI council: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Financial Services, JCB International and American Express. The PCI DSS applies to all organisation which stores, processes or transmits payment card data, to attest their compliance with the standard.
Benefits of PCI DSS compliance:
- Demonstrates commitment to security and builds trust with your customers
- Protects the organisation from data thefts and breach safeguarding customers’ sensitive data
- Improve existing security capabilities and finds areas of improvements in protecting the infrastructure
- Ensure you are compliant with global standard that gives competitive advantage
- Initial assessment to know your existing state against PCI DSS framework.
- Build roadmap to attain level by level full compliance on PCI DSS requirements
- Support through implementation, operation and testing of all PCI DSS requirements
- Support through external PCI DSS assessments